Epic Australia Pass Lesson and Rental Discounts
To access passholder discounts for lessons and rentals you must purchase online and in advance.
Epic Australia Pass discounts are automatically applied to applicable lesson and rental products once once you have signed in to your account. You will see that the discount has been applied on the "Review Order and Purchase" page during the checkout process.
Epic Australia Pass Food, Beverage and Retail Discounts
Epic Australia Pass discounts for food, beverage and retail purchases are available in resort at participating outlets.
To apply your discount simply present your Mountain Access Card at points of sale. To apply your discount simply present your Mountain Access Card at points of sale at the following venues:
- Pinnacle, Hotham Central
- OneTree Sports, Hotham Central
- Big D Retail Shop, Big D
- Hotham Sports, Dinner Plain
- Hotham Central Ticket Office
- Hotham Sports, Hotham Central
- Hotham Sports Kids, Big D
- Ski & Ride Snowsports School, Hotham Central and Big D
- The Snowbird Inn. Hotham
- Rays Ski Shop, Myrtleford
Bring A Mate tickets
Epic Australia Passholders receive 6 Bring A Mate invitations. Bring A Mate invitations can be shared with any mates of your choice - all 6 to the same person or each one to a different mate - for access to up to 50% off 1 day lift tickets, valid across Hotham, Falls Creek or Perisher.
Bring A Mate tickets are not an included benefit for Infant Epic Australia Passholders or Military Epic Passholders.
To send your Bring A Mate Invitations:
- Sign in
- Select the invitation(s) you wish to send
- complete the contact information for your mate and select “Send”
- Your invitations will then reflect which have been sent and/or used by your mate, and which are still available
Looking for your family member's invitations? Select See All to view and send the invitations for your linked family members.
Please note that Each invitation entitles your mate to a discounted single day lift ticket - if your mate wants to ski or ride for multiple days, they will need to use a separate invitation for each day, purchased in separate transactions. In some instances, purchasing multiday lift tickets may provide greater value than purchasing using single day Bring A Mate invitations. We recommend checking and comparing pricing prior to completing your purchase.
To cancel a Bring A Mate Invitation
You can cancel your Bring A Mate invitation prior to your mate using it for purchase of lift ticket/s. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in and select ‘Bring A Mate’
- Select the invitation(s) you wish to cancel and select “cancel”
You will then be able to re-send this invitation to another mate.
Please Note: once your mate has used their invitation to redeem a lift ticket and then decides to cancel their ticket, they must refer to the Terms & Conditions of that purchase by clicking here. If a lift ticket product redeemed using a Bring A Mate invitation is cancelled, that invitation is unable to be reinstated and allocated to another mate.
To redeem a discounted 1-day Lift Ticket with a Bring A Mate invitation
If you mate has sent you a Bring A Mate invitation you can access discounted 1 day lift tickets, by following the below steps:
- Open the email you received from your mate
- Click on the link and select the resort which you wish to purchase your 1-day lift ticket from
- Select the date you are visiting and the relevant age category
- Add to cart and complete the purchase process
Please Note: Bring A Mate tickets will each need to be purchased in separate transactions, only one invitation can be used per transaction.