Updates that you can make to your account
Once you have signed in, you can update the below details. Select them from the menu, make your edits and click save.
- Payment Detail
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Communication Preferences
Updates that must be completed with the assistance of our Guest Services team
You cannot update the below details yourself.
- Name (incorrect spelling, marriage or separation resulting in name change)
- Date of birth (incorrectly entered)
Please click here to request an update to these details. In your message, please include the details that need to be updated along with your current account details (full name, date of birth and customer ID if known) and a copy of your current photo ID.
Please Note: Products are non-transferable, and names cannot be changed for this purpose.
How to add or Remove Household Members in My Account
Household members already have Mountain Access Cards or accounts
Please contact us with their details (full name, date of birth, Customer ID if known) and we can link them to your account.
Household members are new guests
You can choose to add them to your account when you first sign in, or when assigning products during the purchase process.
Remove guests from your account
Please contact us with their details (full name, date of birth, Customer ID if known) to request that we separate your accounts. If you have a number of people in your household group, please confirm the details for the household members that should be removed from your account, and the household members should remain on your account when contacting us.
Uploading a photo to your account
To upload a photo in your account simply follow the below steps:
1. Log in
2. Select “Upload a new photo”
When uploading a photo please make sure to meet the below requirements:
• The photo should be recent – within the last 2 years for adults and 1 year for children
• The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the guest
• The guest should be in normal attire, without headwear or glasses
• The guest should have a natural expression, eyes open and looking directly ahead
• The head should be centred in the photo and cover about 75-80% of the area of the photo